rough bodywork for some testing...

maurici

Hello all.

I'm after a damaged above repair bodywork for a wide bodied westfield.

Particularly after a full sides and rear detachable arches version, and a flat bonnet.

I'm happy to exchange some money for it... but not too much as the project will more than likely, end in the bin...

I’ll be selling my tub and rear detachable arches on in December if you’re not desperate. They’re by no means in perfect condition, thanks to a combination of being used and enjoyed all year round, and some experiments with different hoods to get the best fit.

not desperate at all... but I think you may want more money that what I want/can actually pay...

Yours is usable probably, I'm literally after something that you would not even trial fit for dry build purposes...

Pm me with your expectations, and let's talk about it.

5 minutes ago, maurici said:

not desperate at all... but I think you may want more money that what I want/can actually pay...

Yours is usable probably, I'm literally after something that you would not even trial fit for dry build purposes...

Pm me with your expectations, and let's talk about it.

I'm sure you could quickly turn it into less usable after a short time :p

1 minute ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

I'm sure you could quickly turn it into less usable after a short time :p

Yeah... I've no doubt about it... but if I buy it really rough, saves me a track day and a few excursions to the grass and the tyre wall.

• Haha 1

Got a flat top bonnet that’s had a top mounted lump on it I’ve removed since fitting bike carbs, I’ll be getting off soon

located in Essex though

Ive got a rough looking tub but no detachable arches free if you or anybody wants it collection only from NE119EB Newcastle upon Tyne 

Post Xmas there will be a full set of ‘kit’ open to offers.   It has some nice crazing, cracks,  roll cage fitting  holes, exhaust in zetec side hole.   V8 bonnet with aluminium patch where the previous cvh carb poked out.  Removable arches.   It’s rough but Stevie Wonder would love to see it.   

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, DamperMan said:

Post Xmas there will be a full set of ‘kit’ open to offers.   It has some nice crazing, cracks,  roll cage fitting  holes, exhaust in zetec side hole.   V8 bonnet with aluminium patch where the previous cvh carb poked out.  Removable arches.   It’s rough but Stevie Wonder would love to see it.   

I’d be interested in he V8 bonnet post Xmas?

Black zk kit style bonnet with drivers side cut out for air filter and passenger side cut out for over rail exhaust.  Located rg170ll £20 

10 hours ago, DamperMan said:

We could talk about the whole kit then. Happy to make an offer when the time comes.

On 10/11/2018 at 18:44, phil.mercboy said:

Ive got a rough looking tub but no detachable arches free if you or anybody wants it collection only from NE119EB Newcastle upon Tyne 

A bit far, but im sure we could arange something... will get in touch.

ive got a coupe of zk arches with ropey carbon effect protectors on them  - not great but as you say for trial fitting , fine .I'm in Northwich and they are FREE !

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.