Hello from Germany

udo soehngen

Hello Community,

my name is Udo and I leave near Cologne in an area called "Bergisches Land". Recently sold my Lotus Elise, that I had for ten years and purchased a "built" version of Westfield SEIV FW through CCK in Germany in August. So far I was able to drive allmost 3 months with great joy, including a long weekend in the Dolomites. The car is great fun and I am enjoying every meter and hour, I am able to spend with it. As the Westfield scene is fairly small here I was thinking to look for forum membership in the home of kit car scene, which UK definately is. The car is equipped with the 2l Zetec and provides great fun, allthough some minor tweaks with gearbox oil leak and some water ingress during rain session in the Dolomites, but the winter is long and the will to improve as well.

Did spent time already with build reviews here and liked the way, members help each other.

I hope I will make it to UK once for some local events, but available time is always a factor.

Regards,

Udo

Seven...after%20tire%20change...explored

• Like 8

Welcome Udo, what a fantastic photo!

It so great to hear about Westfields on the Continent and what their owners are getting up to with them! Look forward to reading more, and more such great photos.

:ww: from sunny’ish Scotland, it’s great your enjoying her, have fun and don’t spend to much on your winter upgrades :d

:ww: Udo from The Peak District. Nice car with a great engine choice and lovely colour.

:ww: from Sunny Manchester.

Welcome, great car and superb picture. Are you a professional photographer, or is it just a hobby?

I don’t know if pro or not, but there’s some seriously cool composition going on in that shot,  between car landscape and props.

Welcome. Great pic!

:ww: Udo from a cold and grey Norfolk. Great looking car against a beautiful backdrop. 

:ww: from sunny? Somerset. Great looking car, who's your "furry friend" in the back seat?