Thrustyjust Meets ..........................................

Thrustyjust

So, something new I had thought to do. In real truth its just an excuse to go and drive my car to meet other members and chat cars and stuff. I am obviously not starting this thread at the right time of year, but hopefully I can meet up throughout the future years, at different places and talk mainly cars in an off the cuff interview with fellow members and people who are involved with WSCC .

You can tell me to sod off if you want :d and if you think I am going to Dufftown for an hours chat @Gary Taylor - Scotland AO , however much I would like to, Skype may take a precedence to driving. :d

I hope it may answer a few questions of aspirations and dreams that people may have within the club.

I will try my best to get the first one done later today, so watch this space. :yes:

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Gary is coming down to me for December 15th.

Fancy a weekend in Scarborough.

Its the wifes birthday weekend sadly Geoffrey. If I annoy her enough, she might kick me out and I can come and play :d

Now you've just progressed to proper stalker status. Your gonna end up on one of them registers........

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

37 minutes ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Now you've just progressed to proper stalker status. Your gonna end up on one of them registers........

Steve, I will delete the thread and forget the idea of trying something new, if this is how it is received ? We can then just write the usual crap on here. Not how I was expecting it to go................ but hey :down:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Chill out. I was only pulling your chain.:d

Think you'd make a good southern version of parky. Who's next on the hit list?

• Like 2

You can tell me to sod off if you want :d and if you think I am going to Dufftown for an hours chat @Gary Taylor - Scotland AO , however much I would like to, Skype may take a precedence to driving. :d

right while I appreciate what your trying to do here, and am looking forward to it 

WHATS WRONG with travelling up here ???????? Soft southerner can’t come north of hadrians wall ? I mean where’s your commitment ? 

Seriously ( really can’t believe I just used that word in context with TJ) it’s a good idea crack on :yes:

• Like 2

Well done @Thrustyjust! Nice article, who's your next victim? Julian Turner?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Well done @Thrustyjust! Nice article, who's your next victim? Julian Turner?

Yes. Now I'd like to be a fly on the wall with that one :laugh:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Chill out. I was only pulling your chain.:d

Don't have a pop at poor Thrusty, his hormones were clearly all over the place....oh, wait a minute: that was Carlie.

Looking forward to the next episode................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great idea, looking forward to another installment!

Ignore them TJ, they’re just jealous! :d

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The 'main' idea of this was to meet other members, but just happened I was asked to let my car be photo'd outside their shop, so thought I would try this on A Plan first . Carlie 'is' going to be on here probably next week, if I link the thread to her, so please be polite and nice :rolleyes:. You can edit your posts if you wish. 

I do have a list of potential members , in my head currently , but as I said, weather and time of year is against my plan. 

I just am trying something new. Something to develop into a more interesting thread and focus on individuals involved with the club . There is a lot of members here but only a few attempt to try different things to write about especially on these dark miserable non driving months.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

You can tell me to sod off if you want :d and if you think I am going to Dufftown for an hours chat @Gary Taylor - Scotland AO , however much I would like to, Skype may take a precedence to driving. :d

right while I appreciate what your trying to do here, and am looking forward to it 

WHATS WRONG with travelling up here ???????? Soft southerner can’t come north of hadrians wall ? I mean where’s your commitment ? 

Seriously ( really can’t believe I just used that word in context with TJ) it’s a good idea crack on :yes:

Never take a scotsman seriously. Thats a rule :d. We will meet up Gary, when its warm, not raining or snowing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2