Flared side panels

Kevin Pullen

Looking for a pair would prefer black GRP if anyone has some they never got round to fitting or is it only Carbon Nv that make them now 

Sorry for the thread highjack, but could I ask what the benefits are with these?

1. They look cool.

2. Alleged better engine bay cooling.

3. If fitted with rivnuts so removable makes access easier.   

4... look cool :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DamperMan said:

1. They look cool.

2. Alleged better engine bay cooling.

3. If fitted with rivnuts so removable makes access easier.   

4... look cool :)

Sold  :d

@Banshee  If you end up going for the Carbon NV ones and there's a chance you can get a discount if two sets are ordered, let me know, as it could be something I'd be interested in too.  Need to go find some pictures with them fitted now though  :)

Not sure how hot it gets in in your engine bay, my old Megablade had a v8 bonnet and never seemed to get that hot

Just now, Banshee said:

Not sure how hot it gets in in your engine bay, my old Megablade had a v8 bonnet and never seemed to get that hot

Yeah I'd be doing it mainly for the "looks cool" reason  :)   Although the car will be mainly used on track so any additional cooling will be a plus

Biggest one for me is access; don’t know if you noticed at the weekend mine were off which made taking the engine out a doddle...

Got any pictures?   (sorry again for the thread highjack, but it keeps your Wanted ad bumped to the top :)  )  

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.