Rednop1

Carbon Mods Nose seiw

carbon mods seiw nose 

never fitted

This is Prepreg!

This is ideal for somebody who is looking to save abit of weight I will need to weigh it but this is less than a kg in weight I have weighed a current spec westfield nose and those are around 3.5kg

This has the typical carbon mods finish if you are just looking to save weight this is prefect for you but if you are car polisher then it will need clear coating 

£600 collection only 

no offers

i could do with this out the way so please no first dibs then you cannot collect it for a month first person that can collect and put the cash in my hand buys it !!

Where abouts are you based?

29 minutes ago, Robert (bombero) said:

;)

Wow that was comprehensive!!  

I have a ZK. It was what I thought but now I am sure. Thanks for digging it out Mark.

44 minutes ago, Scottish Bloke said:

If you'd had a bonnet....

I did Richard:)

1 hour ago, Alfascozzesi said:

Wow that was comprehensive!!  

I have a ZK. It was what I thought but now I am sure. Thanks for digging it out Mark.

I’ve not just spotted too many photos of your cars bodywork, but based very roughly on a quick look at the shot of your dash and a very rainy pic of the front, I’d have guessed at ZK bodywork rather than kit.