Rim Size

Smudge62

The Sport 250 comes with 7" x 15" front & 8" x 15" rears, if changing to 13" and ZZR tyres what width tyres & rims should be used or is there a better tyre that should be used, the car will be for sprint and hills. 

7x13" fronts are common within the speed series, however people in D and F have been running 8" fronts as well as rear.

If you're set on ZZRs, then you'd either want 215/55/13 on all corners, or 185/55/13 for fronts and 215/55/13 on the rear.

For rims you'd either want Compomotive CXR, or Force Racing Wheels. Force are lighter and (In my opinion) look nicer on Westfields, however they will cost a bit more, you'd be looking at spending around £850 for a set of new Force wheels. Whereas the CXRs are about £500-£600 for a set.

ZZR are fine in Westfield class F but you will need to run in mod prods against slick shod cars on the day. You will also need a HANS device 

Thanks Terry, I was just trying to find a tyre that will get the best out of a turbo car without going to the expensive of buying both slicks and wets at least to start with, I did look at Kumho V70's but I thought the regular supply of them is not great, any other suggestions.

The Avon ZZR (from BMTR) are probably the best for what you want 

Certainly the 215 rears and then either 215 or 185 fronts

Force rims are good and probably nearer £900 a set 

Don't know where you get new CXRs these days

2 hours ago, terry everall said:

Don't know where you get new CXRs these days

Or ebay