Donnington park unsilenced 3oth october

BenD

You can tell how quiet it was garages 1-18 were free for all we rushed to get a garage but there was only one other car in a garage further down all day

6 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

You can tell how quiet it was garages 1-18 were free for all we rushed to get a garage but there was only one other car in a garage further down all day

I think it would have to be a busy day to fill all the garages .. there's a lot of them isn't there? :)

18 hours ago, Andy (Sycho) said:

I wish! First time out since Blyton & by the sound of it, it won’t be out for a while:cry:

What happened? @Andy (Sycho)

1 hour ago, Ben (bunje) said:

chasing @Andy (Sycho) s2000 from 19minutes onwards for the flames

Nice flames Andy, awful sound Ben .. unless it actually does sound like that. :oops:

Good vid. :yes:

22 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Nice flames Andy, awful sound Ben .. unless it actually does sound like that. :oops:

Good vid. :yes:

Yes the sound is terrible. It was very windy yesterday. I have an external mic but I can't plug it in with the charging cable plugged in aswell. The vid shows just how quiet it was there 

I don't think the case that came with the camera helps. It literally is air tight it has seals all the way around it for underwater. Not ideal when your trying to get sounds lol but it's the only one that works with a charging cable go figure an underwater case with a charging cable hole 

33 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

I don't think the case that came with the camera helps. It literally is air tight it has seals all the way around it for underwater. Not ideal when your trying to get sounds lol but it's the only one that works with a charging cable go figure an underwater case with a charging cable hole 

I use an early Gopro that's the same. Most of the sound on my vids is mechanical sound transmitted through the chassis, not ideal, but you can just about make out what's happening with the engine and gears .. I think. :laugh:  Mine can make a sound like yours Ben if the camera is a bit loose inside the case. I've packed it out a bit with electrical tape to make it a snug fit, and stop any vibration noises. I think it's probably time to update it to one with an external mic though.. dear Santa.. :)

Just now, Ben (bunje) said:

At least I can see how shoddy my lines were and where I out braked myself lol. 

Your lines looked very similar to mine .. so it they're shoddy we're both crap. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Your lines looked very similar to mine .. so it they're shoddy we're both crap. :laugh:

Lol. I do try my best on the trackdays I do to learn the track. And I do feel myself getting faster through the day so I must be doing something right. 

I have another 3 videos but there literally just me driving around as there is only 2 other cars in them. One a mini that I kept overtaking and a ferrari which kept overtaking me lol

On 31/10/2018 at 13:22, RussH said:

What happened? @Andy (Sycho)

Don’t know it’s at the end of that video when Ben overtakes, it started spluttering!