SOLD - Westfield Navy blue seats

Tim Essex

Westfield seats - navy and grey. Good condition. Very comfortable. Standard factory size. From my SEiW. I understand will also fit narrow body. £150. At SS5. Collection or Westfield courier service only. 

EEABC5CB-AF44-4F73-8E23-08127EFE954A.jpeg

C0118AB2-463B-413A-A3C6-491F65159C90.jpeg

@timessex I would definitely take these off your hands if they do fit a narrow body. Can you give me the dimensions please? 

This is a newbie question but what is Westfield Courier? 

They are 40cm at the widest point on the base. They would give another 2cms. Westfield courier service is simply members helping each other get bulky parts around the country. Post on the forum what needs transporting where it is and where it needs to go. You might have to wait a while but usually between us we can get it close than it would have been. Cheers. 

I’ll be travelling through Wiltshire next Saturday on way to Bristol if that helps. 

@timessex I thought that's what the Westfield Courier service was but didn't want to make the mistake of assuming :d.

The seats sound perfect, let me pass this by the 'long haired general' (wife) and I will confirm later today.

I live in Trowbridge, so not after from Bristol, and could certainly arrange to meet you at a convenient location. We can make arrangements once I confirm later.

Sounds like a plan. I’ll be travelling around M4 Westbound in the morning and could meet you at Malmesbury services. Seems to be closest to you. Will confirm timings when your “Finance Department” has authorised the purchase. Please PM me your mobile. Cheers Tim 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.