Manchester/Lancs/West yorks or anyone else Sunday run.

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Pass through Hellifield and Settle on your way....

Make lots of noise as you pass through to wake all those hung over from yesterday's wedding! :p :d

Make lots of noise as you pass through to wake all those hung over from yesterday's wedding! :p :d

Thanks girls, brill run out.

Bit tasty where we stopped for pics, must do better next time.

20181028_104424.jpg

• Like 2

I don't know why he had that pipe attached to his body. I just hope it was blowing rather than sucking. Oh errrr

• Like 1

Good run out and some great roads,  thanks Jim for leading.    _ _ _ _ _ _ :db-westy::yellow-westy: :db-westy::yellow-westy:      

Eeh it were a bit mucky.

IMG_7496.thumb.JPG.51d784c77dc1b707ccd46426bf0f6800.JPG

And we got the map out.

IMG_7490.JPG.cbb236762838b252fd61eaa2b635244b.JPG

my pipe worked, it was toasty so I had to turn the heater down....lol

IMG_7489.thumb.JPG.d115cfc5518ad32b2b875d0ddfa34502.JPG

Thank you Gentleman Jim for leading all day on some great roads, 8am start, 185 miles for me 3.30pm home, just as I left the M60 half a mile from home the heavens opened, so I had to negotiate three sets of lights all on red, surrounded by folks in their tintops laughing at me. I bet they didn't have as much fun though.:d :t-up:

• Like 3

The Dyson pump diet is working Paul,down to 10stone from 14 and it puts hell of a smile on your face :laugh:

Had a great day out ,you should join us sometime. Next one will be a mid week run in the south lakes if the weather holds,and we would love to see more of you from other areas joining us.!!