Hello from Essex

TomW

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say hi to everyone,  Its my first post here and I'm not quite yet a Westfield owner however I paid a visit to the Westfield factory on the 7th September and ordered a mega s2000 kit.  My collection date is the 15th November and I'm pretty excited about the challenge of building my own car.

• Like 1

Hi Tom! Looking forward to seeing the car already - I don't think we have any other S2000's in Essex land.

:ww: from sunny Scotland 

good luck with the build, start a build diary with loads of pictures and don’t be afraid to ask if unsure of anything 

:ww:from Yorkshire, where abouts are you in the country?

I would highly advise getting along to your local group, was the best thing i ever did. :westy:

HI Tom and :ww:

Would be good to see you at the local area meet, a chance to put a few forum names to faces!

Next get together is on Sunday 11th November, so keep an eye out on the "Local Meets & Events" page.

Build thread, photos and updates are, I believe, mandatory :laugh: