Croft Saturday 3rd Nov or Sunday 18th Nov

Kingster

Looking reasonable value for a Croft day at £159/£149

Any takers?

Hoping to use up the 38 litres of fuel I brought back from chuffin Cadwell earlier this week!

36 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Looking reasonable value for a Croft day at £159/£149

Any takers?

Hoping to use up the 38 litres of fuel I brought back from chuffin Cadwell earlier this week!

Shall keep an eye on those dates, but don't intend to book anything this time of year until we're in a good weather window.. couple of days before? 

10 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Shall keep an eye on those dates, but don't intend to book anything this time of year until we're in a good weather window.. couple of days before? 

Yes, that would suit me - however Croft always seems to sell out - but will keep an eye on it.

4 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Yes, that would suit me - however Croft always seems to sell out - but will keep an eye on it.

Yes, it's a bit of a Russian roulette balancing the availability with the weather. 

(btw, there's a noisy Donington day 30th Oct that could well be getting some serious weather watching! ;) )

Yeah - got the head's up off @Ben (bunje) on that one - but at  over 3½ hrs away it's maybe a bit far for me. I've done Donny on a bike and in a car before and it's a cracking circuit.