Three sisters

BenD

whats thress sisters full circuit like? is it a decent enough track to get going around or is it like curburough?

im thinking of doing there november trackday weather dependent

Bit bigger than Curborough, worth a run out if you are local, maybe not worth the trip from Brum.

Has all new tarmac since this video.

@Jim cunliffe was there this Monday and I know a few other Lancashire members have been to track days there @AdamR @paul gibney @Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO.

Looks a great handling circuit for our cars, definitely better than Curborough for a track day.

I'm hoping to go on the November date -  Monday 19th ( :marto: / :sun: dependent ) be great to get a few of us there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AdamR said:

maybe not worth the trip from Brum.

i made a 3 hour trip to cadwell to sit in the cafe :( i may give this one a go ill see what the weather is doing

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Three Sisters Monday 19th November, weather looking good at the moment and last time I just turned up without booking no problem.

A very relaxed atmosphere and only 7 cars running gave us lots of track time and no red flags.

A couple or three from Manchester gang going,anyone else care to join us ?

BTTT forecast looking ok for Monday.

Anyone else joining Jim and me tomorrow / Monday 19th??

Paul (slasher) Hurdsfield will be along after dropping grandkids off at school !!!

Anyone else ? Pay on the day !

• Like 1