Looking for history on WSE389 / Q317DDC

english1234

Hi all

I've just recently acquired this Westfield from February 1989, and am trying to complete the gaps in the service history and find some of the original build info. I have the names and addresses of various previous owners (5 out of 7) with quite a few associated repair, MOT and servicing bills which I'd ideally like to complete (I have nothing before October 1990). Also I'd really like to contact the first owner who built it and fill in the gaps of 2 missing owners from around May 1993 to October 1996. I think I know the name of the first owner (and I presume builder) but can't find any way of contacting him (it is 30 years later after all...). Does anyone recognise the car or can anyone shed light on it's history? Is the factory able to provide any info (like the original order for the kit for example)? Any tips gratefully received...

IMG_20181013_172740.jpg

Sorry can’t help but you might get a better response if you add the reg number to the title. 

Good luck   nic

• 10 months later...

It’s always worth trying, you just never know when you’ll be lucky and hit a treasure trove of info. Mind you, it doesn’t happen often, I’m sorry to say. But when it does, it really makes all those failed attempts to trace cars worthwhile.

• Like 1

Have a look here:

• 2 weeks later...

The factory have all sales ledgers, I was at least able to obtain the date of sale and original owner for my 1989 narrow body, call Mark at the factory