Ashbourne, Peak District, Sun 28th Oct

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

3 hours ago, si_salisbury said:

Hi everyone,:d

I have been watching some of the runs that you do and regret not tagging along (if I can),  but I’m not that local to you I will be coming from the top side of Peterborough around 1.45hr/71 mile drive to your meeting point.

just asking how far do people travel to join in on the runs???

Anywhere between 1 and 2 hours for depending on were we start and finish the run.

6 hours ago, Ali and Gail said:

Hi buddy, I might be meeting a couple of other Westy at Bassetts Pole Maccys to then drive up to Ashbourne. 

Do you want me let you know if that happens and what time?

Hi,

thanks for the offer, it’s probably more direct if I through Melton Mowbray.

It looks like everyone comes in every direction to join in.

like the rest of you, weather depending and work depending (stock taking time) but this is normally done by Saturday evening.

hope to join in on Sunday :purple-westy:.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, si_salisbury said:

Hi,

thanks for the offer, it’s probably more direct if I through Melton Mowbray.

Hi Si, that was a reply to Luke's post.

3 hours ago, Ali and Gail said:

Hi Si, that was a reply to Luke's post.

Sorry, that’s what happens when I try to multitask eating breakfast and reading.

• Haha 2

Hi @si_salisbury, Look forward to meeting you on Sunday, fingers crossed that you can come, in a turbo'd 1.8 MX5 engined one too, goody, goody. I like MX5's and I like Westfield's so when you put them together it has to be a winner. Everyone in this group is really friendly and we are never the same group 2 weeks running, mainly because everyone comes from 1. miles away and 2.a different direction. It's a great recipe for a club get together. 

This weekend we are staying in the Southern end of the Peak District as I knew beforehand that people were coming from that area. 

Hats on and wrap up warm, it's going to be freezing xxxxx

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, BillyPee said:

I will coming this Sunday. See you then.

Make sure to choose your t shirt carefully :p

Enjoy. I won't be able to come so have a ball.:d

• Haha 1

Sorry I'll  miss this. Kitchen decorating in progress  :(

Have a good one

51 minutes ago, Trevturtle said:

Sorry I'll  miss this. Kitchen decorating in progress

phew, I am glad about that. I did something today :oops: and all I have heard since from Glen is 'ooh, I hope Trevor comes on Sunday so I can tell him'

hopefully he will have forgot by the time he sees you :laugh:

• Haha 1

Hi @si_salisbury - I usually try to make these runs where possible, they're great fun.  I live in Bourne so would be happy to convoy up with you.

Usually meet up with @AndrewBClarke somewhere along the way too.

Unfortunately I'm off the road at the moment - Wish the Westfield parts dept would hurry up with my order - still waiting for my shiny new wide track kit and dampers to arrive!

12 hours ago, MattV said:

Hi @si_salisbury - I usually try to make these runs where possible, they're great fun.  I live in Bourne so would be happy to convoy up with you.

Usually meet up with @AndrewBClarke somewhere along the way too.

Unfortunately I'm off the road at the moment - Wish the Westfield parts dept would hurry up with my order - still waiting for my shiny new wide track kit and dampers to arrive!

Hi @MattV, when your back on the road and looking to join up with someone give us a shout, how long have you been waiting for your parts?

All being well I will be joining the meet.

It must be about a month or so now! Frustrating looking out at all the nice days we’ve had recently and not being able to join in!

• Sad 1