Bristol and Bath AO

Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO

Hi all,

I think I am going to plump for Saturday November 10th, location TBC,  as this will give me a week to finish the Westfield World article off prior to submission?

Thanks for all the support and kind words, no doubt I'll be pinging the other AO's for help at some point!

@Terzo204 correct I am in the Emersons Green area, NE Bristol. I'm sure we'll still let you tag along in either the Caterham or Tin Top!

@CrisisWolf yes Julie did point me in your direction and that would be great for any help with integrating with kitNet too.

@mikef will do and hope the move goes well!

@SXRORY Hope that you can make it, Westy or Tin Top? 

@Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO  That would be great to see you and say Hi.

@Dave tucker - Sounds like a plan for a future run South (in-laws are Yeovil based so a double win).

Regards

Chris

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CeeBee said:

Hi all,

I think I am going to plump for Saturday November 10th, location TBC,  as this will give me a week to finish the Westfield World article off prior to submission?

Thanks for all the support and kind words, no doubt I'll be pinging the other AO's for help at some point!

@Terzo204 correct I am in the Emersons Green area, NE Bristol. I'm sure we'll still let you tag along in either the Caterham or Tin Top!

@CrisisWolf yes Julie did point me in your direction and that would be great for any help with integrating with kitNet too.

@mikef will do and hope the move goes well!

@SXRORY Hope that you can make it, Westy or Tin Top? 

@Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO  That would be great to see you and say Hi.

@Dave tucker - Sounds like a plan for a future run South (in-laws are Yeovil based so a double win).

Regards

Chris

on holiday I'm afraid but will deffo be up for meets etc.  

Hi CeeBee,

I've only just seen this.  I'd be very pleased to turn up on the 10th in South Bristol or wherever.  My Westie is off road, but I'll come anyway.  Or, if it's not too many cars you could come to Cheddar and park at my place for cups of tea (could probably squeeze half a dozen Westies in).

On 22/10/2018 at 09:03, Wobblyprop said:

Hi CeeBee,

I've only just seen this.  I'd be very pleased to turn up on the 10th in South Bristol or wherever.  My Westie is off road, but I'll come anyway.  Or, if it's not too many cars you could come to Cheddar and park at my place for cups of tea (could probably squeeze half a dozen Westies in).

Cheers Wobbly,

Look forward to meeting up and Cheddar could be a great 1st meet up?

Chris

Hi I am on the Somerset Dorset border and depending on times will give it a go being soft it may be spring depending on weather etc 

very well done 

mark

On 24/10/2018 at 23:26, Mark Hillier said:

Hi I am on the Somerset Dorset border and depending on times will give it a go being soft it may be spring depending on weather etc 

very well done 

mark

Nice one Mark,

Don't worry how you turn up - nice to see anyone?

Also, this is my first winter in a Westy so I may just be foolish until the frostbite sets in (No heater fitted).

7 hours ago, CeeBee said:

Also, this is my first winter in a Westy so I may just be foolish until the frostbite sets in (No heater fitted).

Start your Santa List

Dear Tasmin/Santa,

I've been a good boy can I have a heater for my boy's toy please?

Chris

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, jonjh1964 said:

Start your Santa List

Dear Tasmin/Santa,

I've been a good boy can I have a heater for my boy's toy please?

Chris

You know that is the truth! 

At least she is back at work so can pay to stay warm....(said from the safety of this forum!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi well done for taking the role, I work every Saturday and every other Sunday so werkends are a struggle but will try and attend when I can, I’m based in Weston Super Mare so Bristol or Bath area’s are OK with me. Just about to strip car for gearbox overhaul so out of action for a while, Good Luck Nic

On 29/10/2018 at 17:07, Nic Surry said:

Hi well done for taking the role, I work every Saturday and every other Sunday so werkends are a struggle but will try and attend when I can, I’m based in Weston Super Mare so Bristol or Bath area’s are OK with me. Just about to strip car for gearbox overhaul so out of action for a while, Good Luck Nic

Nic, no problem I am hoping to get a regular weeknight set up and then mix the weekend meets up so we can ensure all can meet at some point.  also be good to get some attendance at localish shows and track days etc? Any ideas welcome...

Forgotnto put this in the calendar. MOT this week and made another plan. Hope it goes ahead - even if no kits turn up