Wanted: Track focused car (Westfield)

Qwertyseiw

Hello,

I’m looking for a trackday Westfield.  Specifically one that will go round Knockhill, quickly!  Good budget available for the right car.  Must have full race cage.  I can do basic fluid services and brakes etc but no major mechanicals, so I’m looking for a car that shouldn’t need anything major for a while.

Anything considered.

07747 487232

14 hours ago, Qwertyseiw said:

Hello,

I’m looking for a trackday Westfield.  Specifically one that will go round Knockhill, quickly!  Good budget available for the right car.  Must have full race cage.  I can do basic fluid services and brakes etc but no major mechanicals, so I’m looking for a car that shouldn’t need anything major for a while.

Anything considered.

07747 487232

You won’t go round Knockhill faster...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F113283314537

I’ve got a well specked  240 bhp westfield that could go round Any track seriously quick !

However as I’m not that good a driver yet  I find slower less powered ones hard to keep up with ,    :bangshead:        Its  more down to driving ability than power .

• Like 3

Thanks all for the various advice and car offers.  I’ve now bought a car which I collect tomorrow.  Looking forward to taking it to Knockhill on Saturday.  It’s a fairly basic 2001 SEW with 1700 xflow, rebuilt in 2009.  It has done 6k miles since.  But it is in excellent condition.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Qwertyseiw said:

I collect tomorrow.  Looking forward to taking it to Knockhill on Saturday.

You're not messing about are you! :yes:

On 18/10/2018 at 18:05, Qwertyseiw said:

Thanks all for the various advice and car offers.  I’ve now bought a car which I collect tomorrow.  Looking forward to taking it to Knockhill on Saturday.  It’s a fairly basic 2001 SEW with 1700 xflow, rebuilt in 2009.  It has done 6k miles since.  But it is in excellent condition.

Yellow one with full cage?. I saw that looks like a cracking car

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.