Back again

Mark Hillier

Hi built a Westfield in 1992 sold it in 1996 found a project on eBay in April back on the road 2018 big gap just joined the club again best not count Ian on the Somerset Dorset border are there metings about

Welcome back Mark!

:ww: Mark. I'm in West Devon so not a million miles away. Up for a meet if it isnt raining (no weather gear) Would be good to get some of us from Devon and the South West together. I know Cornwall area has an active and really friendly group.

Cheers

Mark.

• Like 1

Hi Mark, :ww: from the sunny Somerset levels. I have been made very welcome by the Dorset Area group. Looks like I must drive past you going to the monthly meets, first Thursday of the month, currently at the Crown Inn Bridport, 59 West Bay Road, Bridport DT6 4AX. Next meet 1st Nov.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, markat said:

:ww: Mark. I'm in West Devon so not a million miles away. Up for a meet if it isnt raining (no weather gear) Would be good to get some of us from Devon and the South West together. I know Cornwall area has an active and really friendly group.

Cheers

Mark.

Likewise on both counts! and yes we should arrange a meet...

And another welcome from Somerset :ww: