Qwertyseiw

Hello

Ive just joined on here.  I live near Knockhill, Scotland, and I have been thinking about getting a trackcar for a while.  Unless I trip over something else, I have decided to go for a Westfield.  It will only be used around Knockhill, so I would greatly appreciate any advice on a spec that would suit this track.  I’ve done a bit of karting in my younger years and I’ve been fortunate in recent years to be able to own some fairly quick daily drivers, therefore I know I won’t be entirely satisfied with just a great handling spec, it also needs to be quick!  But not excessive.

Many thanks.

This should do the job very nicely

• Like 1

Welcome from further up in Scotland 

there are a few members up here who do track days and super lap Scotland 

im sure some will be along soon to advise, for all happenings north of the border keep an eye out for Clan  McWesty in the title 

regards Gary

2 hours ago, Qwertyseiw said:

Unless I trip over something else, I have decided to go for a Westfield.  It will only be used around Knockhill, so I would greatly appreciate any advice on a spec that would suit this track.

Welcome. :yes: 

Myself and a couple of pals usually get up to Knockhill at least once a year. I absolutely love the circuit!  As for a suitable car, my own car has a modest, by Westfield standards, 170bhp and tbh, a little more power for the drag up the hill would be nice.. but for me the best bit of KH is the bit that connects the end of the main straight to the start of the main straight! ;)

Hope you get a car sorted, and see you there next year. 

P1130204.thumb.JPG.0b38afda1ab47264e47a6279dd311012.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks for early replies and thanks for heads up on Aberdeen car, I spoke to the seller this morning.

I am keen to know of any other cars, particularly any not yet advertised?