Classic Vehicle (+Kitcar Hall) Restoration Show Bath & West Showground Shepton Mallet 3/4 November

Alan Cutler (Adge) - Dorset AO

Saturday 3rd, Sunday 4th November, the Bath & West showground hosts the above event. An eclectic mix of classic vehicles, with kit cars in a separate hall, plus an assortment of accessories, spares, tools and second hand vehicle parts.

Dorset area will have a stand at this event again this year. There will be a number of cars on display, representing a variety of Westfield models.

Please come and say hello, we allways enjoy meeting fellow owners, prospective owners, or anyone interested in our cars, promise not to bore you too much!

Wear your thermals if it's cold, the halls (cattle sheds!) can be chilly.

More info via https://cvrs.bristolclassiccarshows.com/

• Like 1

Hoping to attend especially if my half hood is made/fitted by then :-) Will be good to meet some more club members. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminder Adge for some reason it's not in the "upcoming events calendar"! This is the only kit car related show in the West Country now. It was great to meet you and your lovely car last year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djm said:

Thanks for the reminder Adge for some reason it's not in the "upcoming events calendar"! This is the only kit car related show in the West Country now. It was great to meet you and your lovely car last year.

It's there now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Weather seems to be looking better for Saturday at least (that'll knacker it!). Might be a reasonable day for a run in the fresh air :t-up:.

Don't forget if you drive your Westie, (or one of the classic cars you've got tucked away in your garage!) you can drive into the showground and park in the Classic Car Park for the princely sum of £5 for car and driver (passengers normal rate).

See you there?

Cheers @AdgeC I hope to drop down on Saturday for a quick wander through. 

Chris 

• Like 1

Tomorrow still looks like Westie weather :white-westy:.  Looking forward to seeing some of you?

Just got home from the show, many thanks to Colin for booking and arranging everything.  The weather was best on Saturday with good numbers and a very full car park of classic/kit cars.  Sunday was mostly drizzle/rain but still good numbers even though the classic/kit cars in the car park were fewer.

P1010029.JPG

P1010017.JPG

P1010018.JPG

P1010021.JPG

P1010023.JPG

P1010024.JPG

P1010025.JPG

P1010026.JPG

P1010028.JPG

P1010033.JPG

P1010032.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@jonjh1964 Cracking pictures, many thanks for putting these up as I couldn't attend. Instead I spent two days fitting insulation in my loft... I need my head looking at!

4 hours ago, HappyDave said:

Ah ha, my Dad was there so you can have some more pictures :)

Good to see him and have a chat. Hope he didn't get too wet on his homeward journey.

21 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

@AdgeC you changed your tyres ?

Yes a couple of days before  - we commented too Yokohama AD08Rs

2 minutes ago, jonjh1964 said:

Yes a couple of days before  - we commented too Yokohama AD08Rs

Probably too early to tell on what they are like , but have been looking at them myself.