Fraser Bell R.I.P Clan McWesty

ziplob

It deeply saddens me to bring you the sad news of the passing of clan member Frazer Bell . Fraser passed away today peacefully with his wife Deborah and his son Ruaridh by his side.

Frazer brought many good times to the clan and we will always remember how proud he was after he fitted his full cage to his westfield and the ribbing he took for it  ,two weeks later he rolled it at doune hill climb , I will always remember him walking into the next club meeting with a huge smile on his face going ,that shut you up bet you all want a cage now.

I will post up details of Frazers Funeral when I get them .

Tonight our thoughts and prayers are with Deborah and his Family, R.I.P Frazer a husband a father and a gentleman .

Bob Reid

Condolences.

Deepest sympathy to all his family and friends.

Very sad news, my deepest condolences to his family and all who knew him:(

Frazer,s Funeral will be at 1 pm Tuesday 30th October at Livingston Crematorium followed by a celebration of his life at the hillcroft hotel, Whitburn .

Bob