Lombard Rally Bath UK - Sat 20th October - South West

markat

Came across this event yesterday and (as I'm a bit of a rally fan) wondered if anyone from the South West would be interested in a meet on Sat 20th October at Wiscombe? Weather dependant for me as I have no weather gear but will keep my fingers crossed for no rain.

http://lombardrallybath.co.uk/spectators-where-to-watch/

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up. Well remember going out and spectating in the 70's, and getting wet and cold!

Definitely up for going, if weather's grotty would go in the tintop!

1 minute ago, AdgeC said:

Thanks for the heads up. Well remember going out and spectating in the 70's, and getting wet and cold!

Definitely up for going, if weather's grotty would go in the tintop!

Yeah me too I guess but would prefer to go in the Westy!

• Like 1

We shall be there! Be aware that Wiscombe parking is in a field and if it is wet or has been raining a lot the day before it does have a tendency to turn into a quagmire! One year we had to be pushed out. All adds to the fun though :) 

Likewise re the weather gear at the moment. 

Planning to get there for 10. 

• Like 1

Weather is looking excellent for this :sun:

Hope to see lots of you there in your Westfields 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saw your car there @AdgeC then I almost got stuck on the wet, grassy slope trying to get out. Some good cars there, was good fun.

A good day, some great machinery from yesteryear (my era). Also lot of "names" whom I remembered from the past, good to see them still out and about!

Shame Wiscombe was the only spectator venue, with Longleat, Cricket St Thomas and Porlock toll road also used!

Good day helped by wall to wall sunshine.