Wirrai N/Wales Pensioners Section Run Out

jeff the joiner

Hi Jeff,

Count me in, first time in ages I've had a chance for a run out.

cheers 

Mike

Anyone travelling from the Wirral or North Wales, meet at Hapsford Services, M56, 8.30am, then on to Lymm Services for 9am.

Any idea of a route yet Jeff?

I maybe able to meet up with you somewhere.:yes:

Hi Paul, heading to Chapel-en-le-Frith, Edale, then up passed Ladybower to Howden Res at the top hope to get some breakfast along that road about 10 30 to 11 00am

Jeff

3 hours ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

Any idea of a route yet Jeff?

I maybe able to meet up with you somewhere.:yes:

I should be able to get out 2pm ish hopefully.

Hi Dave I think we could be down the bottom part of the Peck District by then looking to head back home

1 hour ago, jeff the joiner said:

Hi Paul, heading to Chapel-en-le-Frith, Edale, then up passed Ladybower to Howden Res at the top hope to get some breakfast along that road about 10 30 to 11 00am

Jeff

Your early start will get you in some orrible traffic ;)

i could meet you at Chapel, say the Ferodo factory or whatever it's called now, I guess about 9.45, how does that sound?

@Paul Hurdsfield I have found out that the closed road at Ladybower is open during the week, it might be worth popping up there with your cameras. There is a small car park on your right by the dam wall turrets, only a moments drive up the hill. 

Don't forget to share the piccies though eh :yes:

42 minutes ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

@Paul Hurdsfield I have found out that the closed road at Ladybower is open during the week, it might be worth popping up there with your cameras. There is a small car park on your right by the dam wall turrets, only a moments drive up the hill. 

Don't forget to share the piccies though eh :yes:

.Are you not coming out to play @Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO.

2 hours ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

i could meet you at Chapel, say the Ferodo factory or whatever it's called now, I guess about 9.45, how does that sound?

The nearby Aldi car park might be better for you , Just off the A6 

Aldi

:)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

If things go well at Lymm we should get to Chapel about 9.45/ 10.00, don't know were Ferodo is but we are going to do the loop down to Edale then up and back down Winnets Pass then onto Ladybower, there is a car park just after the turn off for Edale on the left we will wait there

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jeff the joiner said:

If things go well at Lymm we should get to Chapel about 9.45/ 10.00, don't know were Ferodo is but we are going to do the loop down to Edale then up and back down Winnets Pass then onto Ladybower, there is a car park just after the turn off for Edale on the left we will wait there

Jeff 

see my link above ,Aldi is next door to the old Ferodo place just a short detour up the A6 

49 minutes ago, jeff the joiner said:

Ok the layby it is :yes:

are you coming Bernie?

9 hours ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

Ok the layby it is :yes:

are you coming Bernie?

Just setting off for Lymm , will have to do battle with the M6 traffick :suspect: