1.8 silver top zetec parts

Liz03

Due to the generosity of thebutler we now have a bare  1.8 silver top engine. 

We require all the parts to make it fit and run from mountings and fueling to exhaust manifold and ign system. 

Will consider anything

Better on a car than in a shed 

A big thanks to all that have helped in the last 2 year's we are determined to get it finished. 

Chris and liz 

I have a drivers side engine mount if that's any good to you. 

Bought in error for a blacktop but it doesn't fit. 

Regards, 

Gary. 

HI  Gary do you use the standard passenger side mounting, what do you want for the mounting including postage if possible. 

Thanks chris and liz 

Hi Chris and Liz. 

I used the passenger side mounting from a Cvh engine in my blacktop which needed a small chunk ground out of one corner to fit the blacktop block. This fitted exactly and by either luck or good design meant the gearbox is exactly the same place as before and the mount didn't need to be redrilled into the chassis rails. I am open to offers on the drivers side mount. Postage would be £5.50 due to the weight. Make me an offer and I'm sure we can come to a deal somewhere along the line! As you said, better on a car than in a shed... 

Hi @Liz03, I have a set of used ignition leads and a cam cover (also the metal plate that goes behind cam sprockets).

Both in good, used condition - can get pics if you need

Thanks we don't require these but thanks for looking 

Chris and liz 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.