Speed Series 2018

stephenh

If you haven't been to the Anglesey International circuit before, you ought to seriously consider doing so. The setting is magnificent. Adjacent to the rocky coast on the south side of the island, and with the Snowdonia mountain range on the mainland in the distance.

IMGP6132.JPG

If any competitors would like a copy of my photos of your car, (I took most but not quite all of the Westfields) just pm me with your email address, and confirm the number of your car, and I'll see what I've got.

Just now, stephenh said:

If you haven't been to the Anglesey International circuit before, you ought to seriously consider doing so. The setting is magnificent. Adjacent to the rocky coast on the south side of the island, and with the Snowdonia mountain range on the mainland in the distance.

IMGP6132.JPG

Totally agree Stephen, being going for many years and it's a superb track with lots of testing corners and interesting height changes. One of the best in the UK. 

A must visit track.

Great to see the Speed Series go down to the wire yet again with 3 drivers who would all be very worthy winners. So whoever has won, congratulations to all of them for ensuring a healthy and fair competition right up to the last round of the championship. It was great to see so many supports at the event cheering everyone on. That's what make the WSCC Speed Series such a cracking Championship. Well done everyone who competed in it or was involved in any way.

• Like 3

So looking at the results page we have a winner, congratulations Howard Gaskin 2018 Speed Series Champion :t-up::t-up::t-up: 

2 minutes ago, Marto303 said:

So looking at the results page we have a winner, congratulations Howard Gaskin 2018 Speed Series Champion :t-up::t-up::t-up: 

Confirmed...?

Not quite final yet but it is looking like Howard will be the winner 

3 minutes ago, Scottish Bloke said:

Confirmed...?

Fabulous result Howard so pleased for you :t-up:

Congratulations Howard, well done

What and end to another great season. Any of the 3 contenders would have been worthy winners, well done.

But what a great result for Howard. Big Congratulations. :t-up:

I think even Howard thought he was the least likely to take the win but a brilliant drive on Saturday just about sealed it.

Loved every event this year and the Shelsey event was a great way to celebrate 21 years.  Have been really glad to be back again, Big thanks to all involved.

And another final well done to Howard. :orange-westy: :d   

Always look out for the Ginger General sneaking up in the blind side.......seriously well done Howard.

Outstanding result!

What a way to finish our 21st year of competition?

Many congratulations to Howard a very worthy winner of the 21st Championship!

I think you deserve a special commemorative trophy!

Well done again!

Very pleased for you!

Graham

Thanks everyone!  I knew I had a chance but didn't expect it to become a reality.

• Like 1