New tonneau for wide-bodied car with low-back seats SOLD

KeithS

New (as in never fitted) tonneau cover for an SEiW, designed for use with the low factory seats (ie, no headrests, although I dare say a trimmer could modify it). Zipped down the middle so can be driven with the passenger side covered. Goes from scuttle all the way back over the boot box. I acquired it with my narrow-bodied SEi, but have no use for it.

£80 plus postage

On 02/10/2018 at 11:34, KeithS said:

New (as in never fitted) tonneau cover for an SEiW, designed for use with the low factory seats (ie, no headrests, although I dare say a trimmer could modify it). Zipped down the middle so can be driven with the passenger side covered. Goes from scuttle all the way back over the boot box. I acquired it with my narrow-bodied SEi, but have no use for it.

£80 plus postage

Hi if still available can you post a picture please

Still available. I'll get a photo up today, if I can.

1 hour ago, KeithS said:

Thank you I would like first dibs please? Just need to see photo first thanks

1 hour ago, KeithS said:

Thanks looks OK It looks like you are based in Cornwall I’m in Weston Super Mare, Would you post if so cost please?

Sure - can't imagine it being any more than a tenner. Let's say £85 posted? Or I'm coming down the M5 on Sunday late afternoon/evening on way back from the Sunday Scramble at Bicester, so could maybe meet up?

Yes that would be good, I’m working on Sunday at Bridgwater till 4.30 be home by 5.15 ish please call me during the day to sort meeting up Nic 07454804995 Thanks

1 hour ago, Nic Surry said:

Yes that would be good, I’m working on Sunday at Bridgwater till 4.30 be home by 5.15 ish please call me during the day to sort meeting up Nic 07454804995 Thanks

Will do. I'll text you my number, too.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.