NE Area Xmas night out - karting anyone?

Kingster

In a blatant theft of @RussH idea - how about karting this year?

We have at least two venues near us but the indoor one will at least be weatherproof!

They do a deal including pizza and beer afterwards. 

Already got interest on the WhatsApp group so any one not in there please let me know. 

50 minutes ago, RussH said:

Come to the club event, get a hotel, go out on lash...?

Much as we like a jolly, MK is a bit far for a night out! :d

• 4 weeks later...

@Nick - Joint North East AO has booked us in for Karting on Tuesday 4th December.

We need to pay in the next 7 days or it's a no-show.

So Nick needs £45 off each of us - we need a minimum of 8 and a max of 12, so first come first served! This is usually £55 each, so nice job of negotiating a discount by Nick.

The format sounds great and can be found here: https://www.team-sport.co.uk/go-kart-racing-events/group-go-karting/the-eliminator/

Racing: 04/12/2018 @ 20:15 - need to arrive 40 mins before this time.

We have 5 paid up in the last hour, so max 7 places left - get your name down (and PM me for info on how to pay)

An update on this, we now have 6 paid places, so they are going quickly. I have to confirm numbers by next Tuesday. The maximum is 12. 

You will need to be there for 7:30 pm very latest to get kitted up and drivers briefing etc ready to go racing, :d should be approx 1hr on track total with a great Eliminator finish to the Event. Should be finished by about 9:30pm as they give us some breaks, but it's pretty full on racing. It's a great track with an overhead section and good quality Karts. 

7 paid places, like I say, going fast :d

I think we only have a few places left now so last chance to let us know!

Should be a cracking night :t-up:

• 1 month later...

It was excellent, interesting driving standards and track surface. Not sure if one contributed to the other :-)

• Haha 1

I just wish I was more consistent lap on lap, still happy with my finish position. Great night, and would happily do that a couple of times a year.