Narrowbody bonnet

ci_newman

I'm quite sure this will be like a needle in a haystack, but if anyone has got a bonnet for a narrow body in navy blue (or any other colour) then please let me know :)

Your profile picture looks like you might have a lowline nose? If that's the case then I don't believe the nose or bonnet is available from the factory anymore, only the highline narrow parts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mark (smokey mow) said:

Your profile picture looks like you might have a lowline nose? If that's the case then I don't believe the nose or bonnet is available from the factory anymore, only the highline narrow parts.

How do I work out what's what? To be honest, i didnt realise there was a difference!

1 hour ago, 1960dave said:

Westfield still do the bonnets I have some wings but don't know how to send them without them getting damaged

A WSCC courier might be an option. Where are you based?

11 minutes ago, ci_newman said:

How do I work out what's what? To be honest, i didnt realise there was a difference!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ci_newman said:

A WSCC courier might be an option. Where are you based?

Near Manchester and work near j18 M6

8 minutes ago, Mark (smokey mow) said:

Based on this, I think it's a highline. Photo attached..

20180929_210009.jpg

Thanks for the help!

4 minutes ago, 1960dave said:

Near Manchester and work near j18 M6

Before I investigate a courier, what condition are they in, colour etc?

On 29/09/2018 at 21:05, 1960dave said:

Coice of colours either ivory red or Burgandy all in good condition

Sorry for the delay, I've been asking around at local body shops for quotes on respraying panels.

Are there any cracks or marks in the coating on either colour wing? I only need one (the drivers side, O/S), would you be willing to sell a single one, and if so how much?

5 hours ago, 1960dave said:

Much as I would like to get rid of mine these seem a better deal https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WESTFIELD-SWEPT-WING/323457946244?hash=item4b4f989284:g:U3IAAOSwTORa0I51  

I did spot that but I've asked for more details on the "storage damage" mentioned in the advert. Covering all my bases :)

• 4 months later...

Bump to the top :) I've got myself a new pair of clamshell wings (never fitted) but still in need for an uncracked bonnet.

Help! :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.