N Yorks. Mooching around the moors. Saturday 29th September.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

I know it is short notice but tomorrow, I am going over to Helmsley for breakfast, and then up over the moors for a mooch around. Anyone is care to join me if they wish.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I will post some pictures up later.

Here is where you had a paddle.

Picture is not so good as my camera seems to be rattling about.

• Like 1

Had a brilliant day out on Saturday. Travelled over to York to meet Michael then to Hemsley for coffee via Castle Howard. From there we went onto some of my favourite single track roads deep in the moors and we ended up at Hutton le Hole for dinner at the Crown Pub. Next stop where the kiln ovens at the top of Rosedale Chimney before making our way for tea at Levisham station. Steam trains where out in force and we where lucky to watch a couple. At one point we where lucky enough to take both cars for a paddle.

IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-09-30_at_21_31_34.png

• Like 3

Looks like a great day out. Which Geoffery had the full blown burger meal I wonder :p

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AdgeC said:

Looks like a great day out. Which Geoffery had the full blown burger meal I wonder :p

Well,whichever it was didn’t eat it all. 

• Haha 1