Peak District Autumn Action, Sun 7th Oct

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Sainsbury's, Cawdor Way, Matlock, DE4 3SP 10.30am for a buzz around the Peak District followed by a nice lunch somewhere.

Note - this is the 7th October, we are on holiday next week so we won't be around until then and my internet access will be limited. We will be home on Saturday (6th Oct) and I will update this post then, but feel free to text me anytime.

If the weather is wet then stay in bed, if it's cold, just get wrapped up and join us. Hope you can all come along, I will sort a route out next week and have a think about where to dine.

I'll be up for this if its dry and not TOO cold - how about a run from Matlock up to Ladybower, Derwent and Howden reservoirs?

Could be a possibility. I've got The Ride To The Wall on the Saturday. 

@NigelO that sounds a good plan, why not, let's go to Ladybower :yes:

@Ali and Gail hope you can make it :yes:

I'll see if Lee wants to tag along - could be some decent photo opportunities if we can find a spot near the water, or even on one of the dams

It would be good if Lee could come and improve on my 'snaps' from February last year. 

DSC09775.JPG

• Like 1

Sorry we have friends visiting for the weekend... have a good day out

• Sad 1

Hoping to be there.

• Like 1