Picking up my FW KIT.

Troggy

Hi Everyone,

I am going up to the Westfield factory on the 9th Oct 2018 to pick up my FW kit.   If any members local to the Portsmouth / Southampton area need anything picked up just let me know.

Steve C.

• Like 5

Great news on the collection date !

As mentioned above be sure to take plenty of pictures and spend some time photographing the vehicles in build - This helped my massively during moments when the manual was less than helpful.

Oh and enjoy it.

yep, +1 on what @tc3nitro said. Wish I had taken more photos.  I did record a couple of video clips walking round a part built modular zetec kit, surprising how much detail you can capture because of the many different angles covered on video.  look forward to following your build.

Good Luck, +1 on lots of pictures on the pickup, and I'd do a picture inventory once home.

Found this useful once I started going through the inventory list Ian provided to help identify bits as the build stars.

Are you going to do a build log, in the build section, as I found this invaluable?

Don't be afraid to ask questions as you go, I had massive help from the forum in my build, and still make use of the brain trust now

Cheers Steve, you already are!