GBS German Sausage Time, Sat 8th Dec, Ollerton

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at McDonalds, Ollerton, NG22 9DT, 9.30am to take the short journey to Great British Sports Cars, Ollerton. Meet us there after 10am if you prefer. There will be lots of cars to look at and owners to chat to, everyone is really friendly and welcoming. The Kit Spares Shop will be open and there is a Germanic BBQ, cakes and drinks available for free. Donations to the Air Ambulance gratefully received.

If the weather is grim or you are SORN please feel free to come in your tin top, it is not a run out as such.

• Like 3

On calendar. Pray for good weather - the last 2 years have been dry for this event!!

• Like 1

Sorry I'm already booked.. Birthday events over the weekend.

I must attend one of these soon.  If only to hear Julie to use the term 'oh it's the German sausage man' as a greeting.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not that I am desperate for some excitement (much) BUT Countryfile have just said that the weather is settling down for next weekend. Cold but settled - hot water bottles engaged.

Plus, Michael has texted me today to say that he is bringing his GTO 288 replica too. £2 Million for the real thing apparently. In fact it's worth coming just to see that.

• Like 1

The 288 GTO is one of my favourite ever cars! Never seen a replica before though.

23 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

The 288 GTO is one of my favourite ever cars! Never seen a replica before though.

Ferrari told the builder of Michaels car to destroy (cease and desist) the moulds because they were too good :oops:. 3 litre V6 under the bonnet, just to answer the next question

DSC06392.JPG

We will see you at GBS a little later in tin top!

• Like 2