Donnington 22 Oct Novice Only - £125

jabiqq

Fantastic, cheers Andrew. I'd kind of thought that there must be fuel available there, but couldn't find anything actually confirming it.

1 minute ago, Exitus said:

Fantastic, cheers Andrew. I'd kind of thought that there must be fuel available there, but couldn't find anything actually confirming it.

Confirmation: :laugh:

1169335997_Donnyfuel.jpg.c5fa91cdbb89dc297ad68bcea554acf5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think the one in the paddock tries to outcompete any station in the country for fuel price (150p+ ?). But I guess it`s a pretty common thing at racing circuits. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nic,

Great idea but heading up early Monday Morning dragging the Westy up on a trailer. Seemed like a better idea than driving up and then playing then driving back. I love my Westy but relaxing to drive it isn't.

Aiming to get there around 8 ish all things being equal.

Do we know how many Westys we've got going? A mate of mine is coming up with his 3 litre MR2 for the track day too

Need to check things at work but hopefully I'll be booking as it looks like it's going to be dry all day on Monday.

5 hours ago, Gordo said:

Hi Nic,

Great idea but heading up early Monday Morning dragging the Westy up on a trailer. Seemed like a better idea than driving up and then playing then driving back. I love my Westy but relaxing to drive it isn't.

Aiming to get there around 8 ish all things being equal.

Do we know how many Westys we've got going? A mate of mine is coming up with his 3 litre MR2 for the track day too

Not sure how many are going, I couldn’t get on the Donnington camp site as had to be there before 3 pm so booked in one locally. hopefully the weather will be kind to us. 

4 hours ago, Scotty72 said:

Just booked :lb-westy:

I will be getting there early so I will try to get a garage. See you there

I was going to suggest whoever gets there first nabs a garage for Westfields I think I should be there at about 7.30

I’m aiming to be there for 0730, or a little earlier. Sounds like there will be a decent number of us there... a club garage sounds like a good idea!

• Like 1

On 18/10/2018 at 18:46, Scotty72 said:

Just booked :lb-westy:

I will be getting there early so I will try to get a garage. See you there

I was going to suggest whoever gets there first nabs a garage for Westfields I think I should be there at about 7.30

31E9C7B0-A83E-4EAE-B5BC-401556FDB0FE.png

1 hour ago, Nic Surry said:

31E9C7B0-A83E-4EAE-B5BC-401556FDB0FE.png

Yeah I'm aiming for 7.30. Looks like :sun: all day.

What a great day!

Even though we lost the one non Westy after the sighting laps and my girl began to suffer after lunch, it was great to meet you all and have some fun with Westy and Non Westy loons hooning it round the track.

Hope your Mum fully recovered Nick ;-) track days me thinks......when I've sorted out the misfire ;-p

Great day today. Was a bit congested and a number of red flags in the morning sessions but there was loads of space on track in the afternoon. Good to meet everyone who attended today.

• Like 1