Westfield small footwell carpet

Skypeller

Hi

im after the drivers (& passengers if you’ve got it) footwell carpet the one before the pedals. In good condition (hence replacing mine which is a little tatty). 

for wide body type 9 tunnelled car (I assume they’re different for different tunnels & body widths) 

perferably in Black but will probably consider dark blue or grey etc

You're right, different tunnel widths, different carpets.

Your info panel lists your car as a 2007 model though, I'm not a hundred percent, but I thought Westfield had discontinued the Type 9 tunnel a few year before that. Although Type 9 gearboxes were still used, they were fitted in the now standardised MT75 tunnel car.

Just double check the measurements to confirm.

That said, you can always cut down a bigger carpet piece, and then just have a local trimmers re-edge it again.

Yes I’ve emailed somebody who’s keen to do that for me just thought i’d Ask on here in case somebody has one they want rid of before I go ahead.

i think you’re right because when I bought it I thought it was awfully similar to the mt75 widebody I sat in at Westfield (newly factory built, wow I was tempted but £££ ha) 

• Like 1

I've got some for sale (as well as badges lol) I'll send you a link

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.