Garage clearout - Vauxhall C20xe bits

Tigger

Hi all,

I've been having a clearout as you do as I need to get some cash for my newest upgrades so below is a collection of parts relating to "Engine bits for Vauxhall C20XE"

Any questions, please feel free to ask. 

1) Alloy Flywheel made by Turbosport for C20XE - Very light at 1.943 kg - £160 (plus P&P)
Alloy-flywheel-C20XE-(1).jpgAlloy-flywheel-C20XE-(2).jpgAlloy-flywheel-C20XE-(3).jpg

2) Steel Flywheel to fit C20XE - All Steel but still only weighs under 2.5kg - made by Turbosport - £150.00 (plus P&P)
Steel-flywheel-C20XE-(1).jpgSteel-flywheel-C20XE-(2).jpgSteel-flywheel-C20XE-(3).jpg

3) Alloy Crank Pulley for multi V belts - very light - £35.00 (plus P&P)
Alloy-Pulley-(1).jpgAlloy-Pulley-(2).jpg

4) Distributor Blanking plate for C20XE - for engines without a Distributor - £5.00 (plus P&P)
Dizzy-Blankplate-(1).jpgDizzy-Blankplate-(2).jpg

5) Clutch Release Arm for Ford Gearbox (type 9) - SOLD subject to Payment.
Clutch-Lever-(1).jpgClutch-Lever-(2).jpg

6) Mocal Oil line adapter - New a& Unused - Jic fittings on either end - £25.00 (plus P&P)
Oil-Union-(1).jpgOil-Union-(2).jpg

7) Steering Lock - Westfield supplied ...... If I can find the keys, so if somebody is interested, I will have a look for them - SOLD subject to Payment.
Steering-Lock-(1).jpgSteering-Lock-(2).jpg

Also ............

7) Standard "Injection" fuel tank with breather - No pics as yet, will try and get some this week - Sold subject to payment - (Griffith500user)

Thanks for looking

Tiggs

Hi Griffith500,

Yes this is for a widebody, sorry should have said.
Can you pm me your address details and I will work out the postage etc and let you know

Cheers

Tiggs

45 minutes ago, Rory's Dad said:

Hi Tiggs - I'll take the ignition switch please, especially if you can find the keys! 

LOL, typical ..... going to have to take the garage apart now!!
No worries, can you PM me your details and I will work out the postage for you matey

Cheers

Tiggs

16 minutes ago, Rob the Red Top said:

Can I have the clutch release arm please?

Yes indeed you can Rob,
As above, PM me your details please :)

Cheers

Tiggs

Just now, Tigger said:

Yes indeed you can Rob,
As above, PM me your details please :)

Cheers

Tiggs

All done. Thank you.

Rob

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.