Adios, Amigos!

Mooch

Well, I had the sad experience of watching my baby being driven away to a new home this morning, so that marks the end of my current Westfield build and ownership experience.  Who's to say it won't happen again, but for the moment, I shall not be renewing WSCC membership.  That said, the new owners have strict instructions to take over my membership, so there will be some new faces soon.

I'd just like to say thanks to all of you, especially those in the Cotswold group and those of you who shared track days at Hullavington and Abingdon with me - all of whom have made the whole Westfield ownership experience a real pleasure.  The fun, friendship, banter and advice during the build and after and the motoring fun over the last 7 years are a testament to what a great club, this is and what a nice bunch of people you are.   

We shall meet again, I'm sure, but until then, thanks and drive safely.:westy:

Mooch

• Like 2

Keep in touch Mike,  it's been great having you in the SDV Club and enjoy the next adventure :t-up:

• Like 1