membership Renewal

XTR2Turbo

Just noticed my membership had lapsed and I have renewed.

I never received a reminder though?

David

19 minutes ago, XTR2Turbo said:

Just noticed my membership had lapsed and I have renewed.

I never received a reminder though?

David

Might have got caught in a spam filter?

Indeed. Is your email address all up to date, and do you get notifications through from the boardroom OK for everything else?

Yes I get notifications ok if someone messages me.  I have just updated contact details for my move which is how I noticed but I was getting everything through ok before 

I had that happen to a local member just recently. He was concerned that his membership had run out in January although everything worked as normal. I told Mark and presumed it was a one off.

• 2 months later...

Mine as also lapsed which I didn’t know, but I haven’t had any emails to let me know & thinking about it I haven’t received any notification emails for a while either.

I’ve check me email address which is correct & hasn’t changed.

Andy

46 minutes ago, Andy (Sycho) said:

Mine as also lapsed which I didn’t know, but I haven’t had any emails to let me know & thinking about it I haven’t received any notification emails for a while either.

I’ve check me email address which is correct & hasn’t changed.

Andy

I’ll look into it tomorrow to see if there’s anything amiss backstage. 

• 1 month later...

Mine has run out too and as on a previous occasion I have had no reminders. Can I use the 2014 renewal form linked to on the membership page or has the sub increased in price?

34 minutes ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

Mine has run out too and as on a previous occasion I have had no reminders. Can I use the 2014 renewal form linked to on the membership page or has the sub increased in price?

You don’t need to.  Go to Store | Manage Purchases where you’ll see your membership purchase with an outstanding invoice and a Pay Now link.

262A593F-5BBA-4FE5-B952-2371F7BCF0B6.jpeg

its in the FAQ pinned at the top of this section. :)

1 hour ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

have had no reminders

Emails that are generated by servers often get caught by spam filters. Make sure that it didn’t end up in there. 

Thanks Scott - done! Chris, there's nothing in my spam folder, trash folder, nor even bulk mail folder (Thunderbird mail client) so I don't know what went wrong. All fixed now though thanks. :t-up: