South East Meet

Ricky_B Joint Kent AO

Hi all

I have just joined WSCC after a break of nearly 24 years and tomorrow will be picking up my Westy and looking forward to some Sunday morning runs with other members, however I am struggling to find a local meet, all the activity seems to be further north. 

Am I wrong???

• Like 1

Come to Essex there are 2 that travel over to our meets, but just missed ours last weekend

welcone back :ww:

Thanks Banshee, when is the next meet ?  On the area map it's doesn't show many members from Kent so will have to travel 

Wow, that’s quite a break, but welcome back! What sort of Westfield have you gone for? (Hint, we all like to ogle pictures of each other’s cars!!)

Welcome from the Peak District, another Northern area, may I ask is it Roary that you have purchased?

On 14/09/2018 at 20:33, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

Welcome from the Peak District, another Northern area, may I ask is it Roary that you have purchased?

Yes I am Roary's new owner, and loving being back in a Westy. I forgot how much fun they are my cheeks heard from smiling so much!

Oh brill, Roary is a truly lovely car, my husband pestered me for us to buy it, like we needed another car!!! It's great to hear you are back enjoying such a great car.

:ww: Richard,where abouts are you in Kent? There is myself and a couple of other members in the Dartford area that travel over to Essex the second Sunday of the month. Your welcome to join us. 

5 hours ago, DE04* said:

:ww: Richard,where abouts are you in Kent? There is myself and a couple of other members in the Dartford area that travel over to Essex the second Sunday of the month. Your welcome to join us. 

I live near Cranbrook TN17 area, so Essex meet is about 1hr 30 each way. Maybe not a regular but will do the odd run 

If we could get enough Kent members interested I'm sure we could start a meet for us lot ??

If you did Essex could come to Kent if our passports are up to date

did mention this at Xmas

Yep your right Kev I was going to arrange a run but have been off the road ( still am) I'm sure we could get enough for sortie or two later in the year all being square

Might even have my heated seats wired in I tried the trimmer Soraya. suggested but he hasn’t called back as need 2 small rips in the roof sorted