Hello from Italian enthusiast

Nismoit

There are a few but not many . Import duties etc aren't helpful I think . I used to send parts there , Rufo Salvi still has his Seight there , Andrea Scarponi I believe has now sold his car . @Nismoit it might be worth catching up with them they are a good source of information . I can probably put you in touch if it helps .

Welcome, and as Julian said, there have been a few over there. It was always fantastic to see the posts on the Boardroom, especially as many had photos of the Westfields in some absolutely beautiful Italian countryside! 

Hi to everybody, for the moment just thinking about it. I'm now ending building of another of my british car dream, Tomcat 100 4.6 V8, but already thinking about my next project.

• Like 2

Welcome from East yorkshire   :ww: