Cadwell 27th Sept

RobT

More Vids to follow.. but here is the exploding Mini..

Who was a bit naughty. slow in the corners... but more powerful on the straight

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ben (bunje) said:

@Trevturtle what camera are you using and can i ask what settings you run it on. when i look at my videos they look so slow even when im doing over 100mph lol

1920*1080P 30FPS

These cameras  fitted permanently front and rear

Probably one of the best days out ever. A beautiful track and perfect weather. Good to meet you guys - and girls- and looking forward to the next one. I hope I can make it and the weather is as kind

• Like 3

Agreed that it was an excellent track day.

Cadwell is an amazing track, the weather was perfect and great company :)

• Like 1

Trevors video does not quite pick up all the flames underneath the blue mini. It properly popped and the flames covered all the underneath of the car, it looked impressive, I was glad when we got quickly past.

A couple of vids from me. 

First one, me at the helm, getting a bit wide into Charlies on the first lap.. Cold tyres?.. yea that'll do for an excuse. ;)

And the second one, is my son Pete, getting a little more performance out of the car than I can. :t-up:

• Like 3

A delayed video from me, trying hard to keep up with Andrew's car from around 1:40 but not succeeding very well :)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Oily Steve said:

A delayed video from me, trying hard to keep up with Andrew's car from around 1:40 but not succeeding very well :)

It was my car, but I wasn't driving. I was taking pics that session..;) 

DSC_7029.thumb.JPG.50f1f30117b394267851c5cd3b946a45.JPGYou were going very well there Steve considering the road nature of your car. :yes:

• Like 2