Cadwell 27th Sept

RobT

3 minutes ago, Mole said:

Have a great day gents.. unfortunately can't make it and one track I haven't done yet!

You haven't done Cadwell? Is there no petrol coursing through your veins! :laugh:

1 hour ago, AdamR said:

Looks like you're in for a cracking day - enjoy and be sure to get lots of videos ;)

Will do my best.. :)

All loaded up and ready for an early start.. :zzz:

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

32 places left for the last of the late bookers. :t-up:

:sun:

Andrew, out of interest how do you see the number of places left on the Javelin site?

7 minutes ago, Oily Steve said:

Andrew, out of interest how do you see the number of places left on the Javelin site?

Well, up until today, they were showing a number where it now says "in stock".. strange, it's now disappeared.

@RobT @Trevturtle @Oily Steve @Andrew fantastic day today, thank you for that and for the passenger rides. Top speed 118 mph, still buzzing. Thank you to @AndrewBClarke for keeping Glen company while I go and wellie round the track

DSC05761.JPG

DSC05814.JPG

DSC05748.JPG

DSC05757.JPG

DSC05739.JPG

DSC05740.JPG

DSC05899.JPG

DSC05951.JPG

DSC05961.JPG

• Like 3

Yup, was a good one. :sun:

Had a stuttering start to the day when the car refused to start on the trailer.. Bump started it for the sighting laps, then found a loose connection to the starter solenoid.. sorted that, plus we a slight coolant loss on sighting laps due to a loose filler cap..   The only other problem was the oil pressure sender lost a nut that holds the connector on.. didn't have a replacement so just relied on the big orange light for the rest of the day.

Nice to meet all the Westy bods, wscc and otherwise? There were a good number of Caterhams there too. I felt sorry for the guy in the blue one that clattered the Armco. I think he got off lightly though considering the enormous bang it made! :oops:

Will get a couple of vids up soon.. 

:t-up: