SOLD & DEPOSIT NOW TAKEN REDUCED 260 bhp successful SEIW Sprint / Trackday car

Terry Everall

Reduced to £11500

Steve Everall’s very fast and successful SEIW sprint/ trackday car built and registered in 2007 by John Hoyle.car has a full spec dry sumped vauxhall red top 2000cc engine with 260bhp. Quaife 4 speed dog box with 2.39 first gear and fitted with CXR rims and Avon ZZR tyres as well as a very expensive 4.1 Sierra 7” LSD. Playskool full cage ( MSA approved), wide track suspension and Westrfield Hi Spec four pot brakes. Injection tank with swirlpot system fitted.Engine rebuilt in 2016 by Exon Racing and fitted with DTA S40 ECU with new DTA loom and fully dynoed. SBD throttle bodies and exhaust manifold with 6” Wunoff repackable exhaust.

Car would be great for sprinting and a serious trackway weapon. Car  comes with V5 as its road legal but currently SORNed. Full 12 months MOT will be provided if required.

Car has only done about 1500 miles in total.

Contact me by PM if seriously interested pleased.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1d90.jpg.0645def23355652d1728f38f2515706f.jpgOffers around £11750UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1d96.jpg.40e45cbe1903be052f458e0267a74b72.jpg

P1030087.jpg

• Like 1

Sounds really cheap. This car has all the right bits to be a really fast car. Good luck with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this package. It was golly quick when I used to compete against it, and it is a well sorted package and well known in the Speed Series. A class D car ready to go. Get a licence and safety clothing, add petrol, and jump in and go!

13 hours ago, stephenh said:

I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this package. It was golly quick when I used to compete against it, and it is a well sorted package and well known in the Speed Series. A class D car ready to go. Get a licence and safety clothing, add petrol, and jump in and go!

Heavily competition cars have struggled a lot lately, despite being great value for money. I would go for Steve's car, eyes closed, as I would go for @Paul Aspden 1600... or would have gone for mine if in the hunt, or Paul's Morcon former XE (witch by the way was lovely...) and all of them were quite difficult to sell.

A bit of patience and being really active on the SNN helps a lot. Is a good car and wil find the right owner, but won't be in 1 week. As advice, if not stupidly difficult, an MOT in the car, will attract straight away much more people... I would go for it.

If anyone buying the car needs it to have an MOT then that will be arranged at no extra cost so car will have 12 months MOT

• Like 2

That will increase your options considerably Terry. put that in the main Ad. Sure will help!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Now reduced in price to £11500 

Car is fitted with CXR 13" rims and Avon ZZR tyres and now has full sized GRP passenger  seat to match drivers seat

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.