SOLD Gates barricade 5/16 7.9mm fuel injection hose

BenD

I have 4 complete rolls 7.6meters long 

£65 a roll including the post. 

Can sell it by the meter if you don't want the roll £10 a meter postage included

IMG_20180908_125051.jpg

IMG_20180907_064444.jpg

@Ben (bunje) can you save me 2m and bring it to Cadwel next month? Still have a few bits of non-barricade fuel line to replace over winter. 

12 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

@Ben (bunje) can you save me 2m and bring it to Cadwel next month? Still have a few bits of non-barricade fuel line to replace over winter. 

Yes mate no problem 

Silly question but what fittings can be used to connect this hose to a -6 fitting?

Hi Ben,

I'll take a roll please. I'll PM to confirm as well.

Ta.

12 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

If you still have enough left @Ben (bunje) I would take the remainder of this roll.

12 hours ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

If you still have enough left @Ben (bunje) I would take the remainder of this roll.

ok steve im not entirley sure how much i have left at present its all happend a bit fast lol let me check when i get home and ill get back to you tonight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.