Manchester to Chester, sunday

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

49 minutes ago, 6carjon said:

Did I see you all travelling back down the a556 this afternoon near sandiway ? I certainly waved to someone from the other carriageway :d

Yep, there were five of us on the return journey, 2 Yellow, one red, one black and one silver.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 6carjon said:

Yes that was me in the Black Westie on the opposite carriageway.:d

I spotted you and waved :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was this the event at Tile Farm ? Didn't know anything about it. Was it a NWKCC event? Have you got any photos as it sounded like a good turn out?

2 hours ago, yellow perilous said:

Was this the event at Tile Farm ? Didn't know anything about it. Was it a NWKCC event? Have you got any photos as it sounded like a good turn out?

I believe so, Yes it was, but it was a "hard core" event, so paid up members only, don't think it was promoted on the general FB page, though there are some good photos of it there. Looked a great turn out, and a credit to the NWKCOG. :yes:

• Like 1

Here ya go some hard core pics.....

IMG_0092.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

One of the advantages of joining them is the Halfords trade card for those of you who haven't got one. Discounts from Halfords arn't as good as they were 2 years ago but anything is a help and you can get your £12 nwkcog money back in one trip.

• Like 1