Manchester to Chester, sunday

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Ok boys who's going to the NWKCOG photo shoot on Sunday from the Manchester area?
Can we get a convoy together and are we going to make the breakfast club before the shoot, this will mean an early start. Lets have your thoughts.

A decision has been made. 9.00am, at Sainsbury's petrol station denton. can all who will be there please confirm, that way we wont be waiting for someone who thinks it's too early.Please make sure you are tanked up and ready to go.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

Please make sure you are tanked up and ready to go.

Bit early to be on the beer?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It looks like we got ourselves a CONVOY....

Terry , if you came past the hospital then straight on for 5 miles you will come to Weir Village OL13 8RA

I will be at the top of my lane for 8.20

See you tomorrow

Jim

Oldham St, Denton, Manchester M34 3SJ

39 minutes ago, Terryathome said:

@Paul Hurdsfield do you have a post code for Sainsburys 

@Jim Cunliffe

@Terry Barber

M34 3SJ

Leave the M60 at J24 signed M67 stay in left lane, do not join the M67, follow slip road downhill to your left, at the traffic lights turn right under the M67 carry on straight through the next lights, Sainsbury's is on your right. From leaving the M60 it's less than half a mile.

Did I see you all travelling back down the a556 this afternoon near sandiway ? I certainly waved to someone from the other carriageway :d

• Haha 1