Set of 4 Wheel Dollies for Sale - SOLD

WestyNottm

These dollies are all metal construction and have a capacity of about 450Kg EACH.

I used these for a couple of months when building my Westfield and then stored them away.

They are no longer needed and are taking up valuable space so I'm offering them at the low price of £40 for the set.

Collection from Nottingham, or I could drop them en-route to Brands Hatch over the weekend of 29th/30th September as long as it doesn't deviate from my route too much (M1, M25), or I could go A1, M11, M25

Dollies.jpg

Edited by WestyNottm
Now sold

I would happily take these but collection might not be straightforward. Would you consider sticking them in a box for me to send a courier to collect? No need for anything fancy, don't mind if they get scratched up in transit!

Many thanks.

Haha. That was fast Barny! :laugh:

5 minutes ago, tkm_dave said:

I can collect these for you Barny 

You're too kind! No worries though, they are for Russ and he can collect them tonight

• Like 1

Damn - you've got to be pretty quick round here haven't you?.....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks to everyone for your interest, these are sold subject to collection this evening.

I'll update the listing to confirm

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.