UPDATE Watergate Bay Newquay Cornwall hill climb

Sparkymart

28 minutes ago, Martin Rice (Sparkymart) - Cornwall AO said:

And you Keith did you make it home without the roof off?

I did indeed. You guys with your roof and heater... Sheesh... :d

Terry - yes, short course and the viewing was limited but the main point was being able to establish an event here on closed roads. I think a lot has been learned and things can be built on. A good day out in an area of the country that needs a boost. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure how long a course normally is but your right the viewing facilities were not great 

A good day, thanks for your company guys. Rain stopped when I left Newquay. Somewhat damp with a couple of downpours befor Exeter, sunshine when I got back to Somerset :p

Bar/cafe viewpoint very civilised.

For me the 5cylinder Audi powered 4 wheel drive Mini was a great piece of Cornish ingenuity! Good entry list all round though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AdgeC said:

For me the 5cylinder Audi powered 4 wheel drive Mini was a great piece of Cornish ingenuity! Good entry list all round though

20180916_130905.thumb.jpg.495cd54623eaedbcf9b5e03db987d455.jpg20180916_130926.thumb.jpg.e4d3e94018d67620f37edd0d97139c58.jpg

• Like 2

On 14/09/2018 at 20:09, markat said:

Im going tomorrow ???

See, I knew you lot should have come on the Saturday, weather was great ! :p

• Haha 1