New Member in Somerset (with pictures)

Dave Licence

That's a mighty smart car, and I had to smile at myself looking at the smile on your face!

• Like 1

Smart looking car, glad you're enjoying it. Hope you have many happy miles on your Westfield journey.

• Thanks 1

:ww:from Norfolk! I can see why you chose the name HappyDave, that's a lovely looking car. I'd be happy too! Have fun. 

• Thanks 1

Glad to see someone else playing in my backyard. The gorge is a great place for a drive in a Westfield. Enjoy 

• Thanks 1

:ww: from North Oxfordshire.  An eight hour tour home (including the old Severn Bridge so I'm guessing you enjoyed the Welsh Borders and Forest of Dean also) is an inspired way to settle into Westfield ownership - Well Done!

Simon

• Like 2

16 hours ago, David tucker said:

Glad to see someone else playing in my backyard. The gorge is a great place for a drive in a Westfield. Enjoy 

At 7am :yes:

Enjoy hello from Bristol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SXRORY said:

At 7am :yes:

Enjoy hello from Bristol

Ha you’re not wrong! It was like a scene from the fast and furious films in the parking areas near the bottom - one car had a fur covered bonnet ???

And welcome from Cheddar.  Glad you enjoyed our Gorgeous Gorge :lg-westy:

PS if any Somersetians want to visit Cheddar, we have a back yard you can park in...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wobblyprop said:

PS if any Somersetians want to visit Cheddar, we have a back yard you can park in...

Thanks, might well take you up on that now some of the grokles have gone home ;)

Well I didn’t know there was another Westfield owner in Cheddar there seems to be a lot of us in Somerset. We should meet up before the winter. 

• Like 1

What an amazing looking car! Hope you enjoy as much as I am enjoying mine 

• Thanks 1