Couple of tidy up jobs ticked off...

Robertf

So my westfield has been with me a couple of months now, so the last couple of weeks have been enjoying running round in it, making the most of the decent weather.  Still had time to do a few small jobs, including rehanging the exhaust with new rubber bobbin and clamps, and fitting a new horn button as the old toggle switch just to the right of the steering wheel was all to easy to knock when turning the wheel! Also added a "powered by Ford" badge at the rear, which was looking a bit stark without the spare wheel on it.

Small things but each little bit does seem to improve the car!

badge.jpg

dash.jpg

Exhaust.jpg

• Like 2

I did the same with my horn button, the yellow one.

FDF32602-9811-410D-ACBE-3658BE07541E.thumb.jpeg.a0bfeba740c7d0278fa8d17e84de7591.jpeg

Making the car your own is what kit cars are all about.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SootySport said:

I did the same with my horn button, the yellow one.

FDF32602-9811-410D-ACBE-3658BE07541E.thumb.jpeg.a0bfeba740c7d0278fa8d17e84de7591.jpeg

Making the car your own is what kit cars are all about.

That looks even neater than the one I used!

17 hours ago, Robertf said:

Exhaust.jpg

Thanks for that close-up! Answered a question for me about the best/easiest way to hang my silencer!... :yes: