Speed Series Dinner

Terry Everall

1 hour ago, terry everall said:

Sorry Stuart but you have lost me.......what is the promotion code ??????

Right at the bottom of the order form it says 'Quote WSCC to obtain preferential room rate'

There is a promo code box on the hotel web site but it doesn't recognise the code.

usually you just ring up and ask for the preferential room rate for WSCC attending the dinner

11 minutes ago, terry everall said:

usually you just ring up and ask for the preferential room rate for WSCC attending the dinner

:yes:

Thanks Terry.

BTTT

Book your spaces early and also reserve accommodation before the hotel gets full. There is something on at NEC so they might be busy!

hotel rooms getting taken up so please book asap

Sent my form from the inside of the latest club magazine off yesterday

Sweet Jesus, been trying to get through half theevening/ night, at one point was on hold for thirty someth8ng minutes. Finally got through to be told there were no rooms left under £175. Gulp.

Sorry guys, had been looking forward to doing the meal, but bearing in mind I’m not even a competitor, well north of £200+ by the time bar bills are added, is too much for me, I’m going to have to leave it this year, and just come down for the meeting, as normal, on the Sunday.

I may try again in the morning, just in case the lady I finaly spoke to was mistaken, she certainly didn’t seem used to doing reservations.

That would be about how much I’d have expected Tel.

If you book and say it’s the Westfield event and there’s a special rate then it’s £99. Booked mine today. 

I did Chris, the person I spoke to just reckoned there were nothing but all the dearest rooms left.

As I say, will try in morning and report back, hopefully it was just a mistake.