Anglesey Oct Garage share

Simon Waterfall Syman84

HI Simon

sort of lost track how may your up to but think its 3 garages. if there is still room to fill I will take one too.

Thanks

Ian

With @skida and @IanD that's 12 so 3 garages who else is going to apply for one besides myself and Del any volunteers

Southern softies:purple-westy:

Can I stand in a garage if its raining????:d

• Haha 1

I am happy to apply for the 3rd

Never done it before but assume you just fill out the form on the link and submit on the 24th or will there be a phone number.

2 hours ago, IanD said:

I am happy to apply for the 3rd

Never done it before but assume you just fill out the form on the link and submit on the 24th or will there be a phone number.

I believe you fill the form in but the form is not available until 8 am on the 24th and they go quickly I have set an alarm ready .

Cool.

will see how i get on then.

Just a thought. Is 4 about the limit to the number of cars you can get in comfortably.  been loads of times but have never really taken much notice.

So who am I booking for. Me, @skida, Peter G? Mark Anson? Is Nick sorted?

32 minutes ago, IanD said:

Just a thought. Is 4 about the limit to the number of cars you can get in comfortably.  been loads of times but have never really taken much notice.

We've had 2 single seaters and 3 Westfields with plenty of space.

The number does depend on classes entered. So more capacity if everyone has similar running order.

On 6 September 2018 at 10:00, mark.anson said:

I'll share one please but I'm definatly/ maybe pending engine being back from the rebuild. 

Me me me 

Well lets see how we get on on when we book. Guess we could always squeeze 5 in 

Engine sorted then Mark? :t-up:

Ian

• Like 1

Just so we are all on the same page

Myself @IanD and @Delboy are booking garages for the following 

@John @MarkBishop @phelpsa @Howard

@Delboy with Garry @Nick - Joint North East AO @mark.anson @pete g

@Tony Smiley @skida @IanD oh and me @syman84

12 cars across 3 garages not necessarily in that order probably best with class order up to a garage with the single seaters but i will take direction from you guy as i have never been there.

cheers 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone get the form to work it says not accepting submissions I think I have missed out @IanD @Delboy

Just had word from longton all garages went within 3 minutes so myself and del were not successful. So much for planning hey.